Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Giving out 10 free video games. Get to know me :)

Giving out 10 free video games. Get to know me :) Tube. Duration : 1.55 Mins.


I see people watch some my videos and don't like comment or subscribe so I feel in order to get people subscribe or like or even comment on my videos, I feel I need to take it a little further. I am giving out 10 free video games, mostly all indie games. If you watch this video, I'll give out 10 free games for 10 weeks at 1 each week. Cool huh? RULES: (You probably need to watch my other videos to figure out what questions to ask) (PC ONLY) 1. You have to ask a serious question about me. It cannot be a joke or degrading comment. If you want to criticize me then do it by being constructive! - and when you ask the question or I answer I want to know about you. - what games you play, how long have you been playing, favorite games, etc. 2. You will not win if you spam with questions. If you have a series of questions just message me the rest of your questions. And if you're chosen I will answer them all. 3. You may not win it and ask me to give it someone else. That's your job. 4. Have fun and be creative. Music is from Chris Zabriskie (chriszabriskie.com

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment